Courses for Life – Know your True Mind
Friday, 5, July 2019 @ 9:30 am - Friday, 19, July 2019 @ 12:30 pm
In 10 three hour sessions you will learn new skills to relax and unwind. Develop techniques such as mindfulness & meditation, helping you to cope better with the stresses of life.
These small group sessions are designed with plenty of one-to-one support and depending on the individual, may include confidence building skills like:
- Stress and change management
- Using empowering beliefs and values to help overcome challenges
- Understanding your own personality to help build your self-esteem
- Techniques to help take control of problems and set motivating goals
- Identify support networks and plan next steps
Courses can be booked over the phone or by emailing the Disability Resource Centre team on email@example.com.
Free training for all who are unemployed or economically inactive, including carers, people with disabilities and health conditions who live in Central Bedfordshire.