Carers Focus Group
Tuesday, 27, July 2021 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Are you interested in helping East London Foundation Trust refresh its vision for working with, and for, carers?
Join an online focus group for carers in Bedfordshire and Luton on
Tuesday 27 July, 11.30 am – 1 pm
In 2020 a survey of carers about their life and health during the lockdown across all the places the Trust delivers mental and community health services highlighted a range of issues including:
- Showing respect for the role that carers play
- Improving communication with and information from professionals
- Strengthening access and support
- Understanding the opportunities and challenges of both face-to-face and virtual service delivery
- Listening to all the diverse voices of carers
In response the Trust has undertaken a mapping exercise to understand what is currently provided for carers. This has revealed a broad range of services, but it is not consistent or well communicated.
ELFT now want to use all this information to help shape a refreshed vision across the organisation.
Would you like to be part of this conversation?
If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Numbers are limited so first come first served!
If you are unable to attend, please feel free to email Michael with any suggestions, comments, etc.