Your local health services want to get a better understanding of how pharmaceutical services are used in Central Bedfordshire, to make sure you receive the highest quality care.
What are pharmaceutical services?
- pharmacies (chemists) and the services they provide, including dispensing, providing advice on health, medicine reviews and local public health services, such as stop smoking, sexual health, and support for drug users
- other pharmaceutical service providers such as those from dispensing appliance contractors and dispensing GPs.
We want to hear about…
- your experiences of using pharmaceutical services
- your opinions of local pharmaceutical services
- how you would like to change services or see them improved
Completing the survey
It only takes a few moments of your time. Please click the button below to start.
This survey opened on Monday 22 November and will close on Friday 31 December.
How will your input be used?
Your views will help inform the Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) which will look at health needs in Central Bedfordshire, the level and accessibility of pharmacy services and how these will be maintained and developed in the future.