Are you a parent-to-be or a new parent (given birth in the last 2 years)?
- Would you like to make a difference to your local maternity services?
- Represent your community’s views and have your say?
- Develop new skills and insights?
- Meet likeminded people and make new friends?
Luton & Dunstable Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP) is a team of parents, midwives, doctors, health visitors and commissioners working together to review, challenge and co-produce developments in local maternity care.
They hold meetings every other month at Children’ Centres around Luton and Dunstable.
They also collect and review feedback and want to hear your views of maternity care during pregnancy, birth and after:
- What worked for you?
- What didn’t work for you?
- What could be improved?
Feedback is collected by a team of local woman. You can give your feedback anonymously online here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2WH5GBS
You can also connect them:
- by email, email@example.com
- on social media, https://www.facebook.com/lutonmvp
- talking to them when they Walk the Patch at Luton & Dunstable hospital
- or by attending their Maternity Voice meetings and events.