New report sets out 350,000+ people’s views of NHS and social care
The work of Healthwatch was making a real difference before COVID-19 struck but is now more crucial than ever.
Read ‘On Equal Terms‘ to find out what Healthwatch have reported to Parliament about:
- The views people have shared with us
- How the NHS and social care services have used them
- Healthwatch plans to do more to amplify the voices of communities that go unheard
Then and now
The report looks at Healthwatch’s collective work before and during COVID-19, such as:
- The NHS aim to make travelling to hospital easier following our research.
- Aiding the introduction of wellbeing checks for new mums.
- Ensuring people with dementia are not left without support.
- Highlighting the difficulties people have faced accessing dental care.
- Alerting services to the impact of COVID-19 communications that are unclear or not accessible.