We have two money saving opportunities for older people who live in Bedfordshire and Luton.
Age UK Bedfordshire has been working with energy suppliers to save money for older people and to ensure your home is insulated and energy efficient.
Over the last 10 years Age UK Bedfordshire has helped over 1,000 people to keep warmer in winter and to save money on fuel bills through the colder months.
- FREE small insulation aids that will be fitted free of charge through their Handyperson Service
Simple items that can save you money include:-
- Low Energy Light Bulbs Low Energy Night Lights
- Remote Control Plug In Sockets Timer Switches
- Radiator Reflector Kits Letter box Brush Strips or Flaps
- Draught Excluders for windows and doors
Don’t miss out we have limited supplies which are on a first come first served basis.
- Warm Homes Discount of £140
Energy companies in the UK are offering a discount of £140 on electricity bills.
You may qualify if you are under 65 and in receipt of Pension Guarantee Credit
Are over 65 and in receipt of any Pension Credit after 5th July 2020.
Age UK Bedfordshire can check your eligibility and help you apply, so if you or someone you know is over 50, lives in Bedfordshire or Luton and would benefit from this opportunity then please contact:-
Tel: 01234 360510 or
Email – email@example.com