Develop wellbeing skills to support loneliness
Friday, 27, November 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This is a virtual learning space for participants from Bedfordshire and Luton, who identify with loneliness and would like to learn tools and techniques that support their own wellbeing.
By attending a one of the free webinar sessions your will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of loneliness
- Recognise common factors and symptoms of loneliness
- The link between stress and loneliness
- Identify coping mechanisms and develop skills in maintaining emotional balance
- Identify and develop skills in the practice of the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Develop skills in mindfulness practice
Friday 27th November 2020, 11.00am – 12.30pm
Thursday 10th December 2020, 11.00am – 12.30pm
Thursday 14th January 2021, 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Thursday 21st January 2021, 2.00pm – 3.30pm
If you would like to attend one of these free webinars please email your contact details and selected date to email@example.com or call 07867 398246 / 0788 1248 780 for further information.