Courses for Life – Know I.T
Thursday, 11, July 2019 @ 9:30 am - Thursday, 18, July 2019 @ 4:00 pm
Learn new IT skills such as using emails, browsing the internet and producing documents. These 20 classes will teach you everyday skills for life and work.
These small group sessions are designed with plenty of one-to-one support and depending on the individual, may include confidence building skills like:
- Stress and change management
- Using empowering beliefs and values to help overcome challenges
- Understanding your own personality to help build your self-esteem
- Techniques to help take control of problems and set motivating goals
- Identify support networks and plan next steps
Courses can be booked over the phone or by emailing the Disability Resource Centre team on email@example.com.
Free training for all who are unemployed or economically inactive, including carers, people with disabilities and health conditions who live in Central Bedfordshire.