Council Tax bills are being sent out in the coming few days to Central Bedfordshire residents. If you want to know what you will pay now, you can check this on their website. You will need to know which band your property is in. This will be shown on last year’s bill.
You’ll also get a copy of Info Central included with your bill.
This is your guide to council services, spending and key contacts for 2019/20.
Access your account online
It is now easy for you to manage your own council tax, housing benefit or council tax support online. Through your online account you can:
- view council tax bills and set yourself up for e-billing
- set up a Direct Debit
- check your account balance, payment history and next payment due
- make a payment
- apply for a discount on your council tax
- apply for Housing Benefit / council tax support
- tell us about a change of circumstances
- view your next Housing Benefit payment or benefit calculation
- tell us that you are moving
You can register for this service here.